Do you love the taste of Hot Chocolate but are in the mood for a frozen/cold beverage? Here’s a simple recipe with steps and ingredients to make a Frozen Hot Chocolate.
- 1 & ½ Cups of Crushed Ice
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 2 Teaspoons of Hot Chocolate Mix
- 2 Teaspoons of Cocoa
- 2 Teaspoons of White Sugar
- Pour 1 & ½ cups of crushed ice and 1 cup of milk into a blender.
- Pour 2 teaspoons of hot chocolate mix, 2 teaspoons of cocoa and 2 teaspoons of white sugar into a blender.
- Once all the ingredients are in the blender, blend on High Speed until completely smooth and mixed properly (test this by stopping the blender, and checking that the powder are mixed and there are no chunks of crushed ice left). Blend more if needed.
- Carefully pour your Frozen Hot Chocolate – makes approximately 2 cups or one large one.
Enjoy this delicious, chocolate drink at any time and maybe share with a friend or someone with a sweet tooth.